Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Never blame the world

Mrs. Annapoorni Balan, Principal, UN volunteers, IUEf SECRETARY GENERAL for Pooma Educational Trust
Being optimist or pessimist ,we do learn from our journey !Learn to be better than yesterday,knowing your mind and still find the self free to walk the path with a free will....
 
I travelled a path of despair,
The journey seem to begin and end there!!!
I took the path of peace and I saw myself, walking the path of peace and serenity!!!
I walked to a world of sympathy and compassion…
And in my walk I found the smile.
I reached to hold few truths.
And truth held me closely with thine.
I walked the path of fear,
And fear accompanied me all the while ,
Holding me too close till I cried.
I travelled the dark ignorant world,
And found my self strangled, ignorant to see the bright world which was definitely at my doorstep
As I smiled , My mirror too smiled.
I wept…
I could feel the tears much stronger than the joy…
As we walk ahead,
Where ever we go!
The world we travel…
The places we hold…
The sole path we meet at the end
Is none other, our own reflection of the world we created among and within us!
And the people we hold!
Trust, joy, care…as I travelled,
Found my friends in the noble, beautiful path,
Holding the lamp of joy,
For as I hold a burning candle in my hand…
I saw  a light, Warmth undefined!
Overshadowing the darkness…
We create and blame the path every day …
As we travel known and unknown road of our destiny…
A blank canvas….   
Touching the colors undefined,
Colors which matters the most…
We need to create and define our Inner art…
As we travel…never forgetting the picture we choose within our limit,
  The varied colors touching the untravelled road of our destiny!
Times defeated…times won!!!
Times we too define!!!
We too color,
We fill in the untraveled world of blank canvas…
Never blame the world!!!!
When the road travelled was chosen by our own!!!!
Chose it well before we leap,
Walk with an untiring feet,
As every journey we stumble…
Times we define the untraveled road…
Never blame the world!!!!
Times defeated…times won!!!
Times desperately trying to forget, times cherish the moments,
We travelled the road to our destiny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment